Using a “cured in place pipe” renovation process, Swift Drains eliminates the need for expensive and disruptive excavations. Our cured in place pipe process consists of a polyurethane coated felt tube, impregnated with an ambient cure polyester resin and catalyst system. Water or air is then utilised to install the impregnated liner inside the old pipe where curing takes place within a few hours. The finished product is simply a new pipe formed inside the old pipe providing a smooth, corrosion resistant, structural lining that significantly prolongs the working life of the old pipe.
No excavations required.
• Minimum disruption to flows
• Prevents further deterioration of fractured or broken drains.
• Eliminates movement of effluent into surrounding soil and ground water.
• Improvement of flow characteristics.
• GRP lining refurbishment will be ready for use within hours of installation.
• The materials used are extremely strong, abrasive resistant and do not rely on the external structural integrity.
• GRP lining suitable for process pipe work.
• CCTV inspection pre-installation followed by cutting out intrusions before liner is inserted.
• Certified under ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and ISO 18001 Occupational Health and Safety.